All of Thanatwit’s drivers are skilled professionals who provide outstanding service. Our company regularly organizes driver training programs in order to achieve the highest levels of safety and customer satisfaction. The training increases the drivers’ awareness of customer comfort and service, as well as reinforces safety awareness.
- Our drivers possess expert skills in handling coaches of all sizes, and they have the experience required to know the safest and most efficient route to each destination.
- Age 25-60 years old
- Required to pass a comprehensive physical health check
- Required to pass a criminal background check by the Royal Thai Police agency
- Required to have at least a Type 2 driving license
- Must carry a smartphone, and be contactable 24 hours a day, with round-the-clock internet access
- Must carry a walkie-talkie for inter-bus communication between the buses (in cases where the client has hired more than one bus). The driver of the lead bus will be a captain, responsible for coordinating with other drivers, staff, and passengers.
- Required to participate in periodic in-house training, along with training held by Volvo, Scania, M.A.N., and the Department of Land Transport in order to increase drivers’ capabilities and develop new skills, leading to the safest trip and the best service.